Driveway Gates, Pedestrian Gates And Security Gates
We offer a wide range of security gate, driveway gate and steel gate designs to suit your requirements.
When considering your new steel gate it is very important to always think about the end result you would like to achieve. We have curated our popular range of proven driveway gate & steel gate products to allow you a smooth experience as a potential customer.
We know the story and sadly, have been guilty of it in the past, you contact a supplier and they take ages to come back to you. To this end we have designed an online store for our most popular steel gate design types where you can design your own driveway gate or pedestrian gate and obtain indicative pricing without having to wait on someone to call you back!
From the selection below you will be guided either to our shop where you can obtain instant pricing while you custom design your driveway gate, security gate or pedestrian gate. Alternatively you will be able to contact us with the design reference directly from any picture below to enable us to help you with pricing on your very custom steel gate design faster. Please remember that all our products are made to order and to your requirements at our factory in Cape Town, South Africa.
Visit our Learning Centre after scrolling through the designs below…
Clad Pedestrian Gates
Here are some more points to consider when deciding on your driveway gate design:
- Do you want a completely bespoke, custom design? A remote controlled custom designed automatic gate with various electronic opening options will add huge value to the surroundings. Perhaps we should be using heavier steel sections to create a solid feel.
- Would you like decorative scrolls, cast iron mouldings, logos or designs cut from steel plates inserted into the automated driveway gate.
- Is privacy your main focus? Consider the strength of a steel driveway gate frame clad with either hardwood timber slats, galvanized steel plates, maintenance free fibre cement slats or boards or a combination of these different materials.
- What colour is your steel gate going to be? Another very important aspect to consider is the final finishing of your security gate; we have mastered airless spray painting enabling us to apply the more environmentally friendly water based enamels and acrylic paints to our products. This means you receive a finished product which is easy to maintain for many years to come.
- Is cost your main concern – Design plays a huge part in determining the cost of a security gate, pedestrian gate or driveway gate. A basic common steel gate design with plain galvanized steel finish using a manually operated lock and lighter steel sections will always be cheaper than a custom once off specialty driveway gate design.
- Are you worried about contractors and reliability? A DIY option can sometimes balance the cost implications against the product quality. Labour is a large cost contributor for most suppliers.
Always remember that every driveway gate we supply from the most economical to the more elaborate are engineered to last and be extremely reliable.
We design all our steel gates using SOLIDWORKS CAD before manufacturing, you will receive a final gate design drawing for approval before anything is cut. The end result is a steel gate with your desired style and no upsetting surprises.
You could also use our in-house design team to create a completely bespoke security gate, steel gate or driveway gate product. If you have a clearer idea of your parameters, it will allow us to offer the best solution for your driveway gate, security gate or pedestrian gate design.
For Architects and Designers
Specific to Architects and Designers we offer a consulting service where we establish a suitable gate design specification document for driveway gates, pedestrian gates and the associated gate motor automation. This ensures that all companies tendering can be evaluated evenly based on a solution which is known to be workable and uncompromising. This allows the design professional to focus on other tasks of more importance and not waste their valuable time researching steel sections and fabrication best practice.
*T&C’s apply to custom design work